Friday, August 16, 2013

Starting to get a little sick...

Uh oh. Starting to feel sick. I suppose the first sign was last night when I was really, really tired at about 10pm. I went to bed early and woke up still tired. My legs started feeling sore, too. And I'm a little stuffy. Feeling like the flu... I suppose that makes sense. New country. New bacteria. And stuck in rooms working with a bunch of other people who are getting sick. Oh well. Glad I brought some cold & flu medicine with me. I learned from my previous experience living in another country that drugs can be hard to come by when you need them.

Tomorrow is the big match between the Australian Wallabies and the New Zealand All Blacks. I'm excited to watch my fourth rugby game since arriving Down Under and the first in person at a stadium. Should be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment