Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday shows and tuna

It's Thursday! And you know what that means. Yep, Star Trek Deep Space Nine on channel 11. Oh boy... I didn't know people watched this show. But I do enjoy turning on the TV when I get home. You learn a lot by seeing the various ads and shows. And now there are starting to be political ads. The election is in the beginning of September and apparently you only campaign for 4 weeks in Australia. Here's a funny Daily Show clip that my sister sent me regarding the Australian election.

And I know I've posted pictures of canned tuna, but I was at Coles yesterday and I stopped to look at all the flavors. Enjoy



I really have no desire to try ANY of these. But when else would I get to have sweetcorn & mayonnaise flavored tuna...?

No comments:

Post a Comment