Monday, September 9, 2013

Black Mamba IPA

After work I hit up the gym. After eating and showering, I decided to go for a walk with the intention of visiting a wine bar a block or so from my place. However, I guess it closes by 9pm on a Monday. So, I did an audible and walked down to the harbor. I was looking for a place I could grab a drink and work on my laptop. And then I saw it. Australian brewed beer. On site. King Street Brewhouse. I ordered the Black Mamba IPA.



Interesting IPA. Looked almost like a Guinness. Really creamy looking and ended up being quite smooth and creamy tasting. Just a hint of bitterness. A confusing IPA, but not a bad beer. I might have to venture back here and try another craft beer on tap.

While at this brewhouse I was able to get a few personal things done and do a bit of planning for my upcoming trip to the Great Barrier Reef (my last trip outside of Sydney). Time is flying by. I come home in 24 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment