Monday, September 2, 2013

Catching the bus

I'm writing this on the bus on my way to work. Lately, I've had to take the bus to my current client. It's definitely a little more stressful and difficult than just hoping on the train. The buses don't quite come when they're scheduled to (either earlier, making you rush to catch it as your approach the stop, or later and making you sweat that you missed it).

Another thing, because I live in the central business district (CBD), there's a lot (heaps) of traffic and buses (as I previously mentioned in another post). And you have to signal your driver. So you need to keep a look out and peer around the 10,000 other buses that are passing by or stopping to pick up riders.


So, every time I see my bus approach and I successful signal it, it's like a mini victory. Such a relief. Whew.

And a bachelor update (and no, not the Aussie Bachelor which debuts tomorrow at 7:30pm AND has the most annoying ads of all time. Agh, why do I know all of that?), I found the Sydney version of Romen Noodles at Coles. Mmmm... Tasty.






No comments:

Post a Comment